Sometimes there are ups. And sometimes there are downs. 

The next plan for the show is to move it to Seattle for a pre-Broadway run with Balagan Theatre. We had been booked for a January rehearsal and February performance slot, but they have lost their performing venue, the Erickson Theatre. (For those keeping track, that’s two theatre spaces we’ve lost for this show.) 

But we’re feverishly looking to find a new space in Seattle. If we can’t find one in the next two weeks, it might not happen all together. Actors and designers are still holding these dates open and hopefully something will come together. 

It’s like Ernest Shackleton once said: “Difficulties are just things to overcome, after all.